The Fabulous Blog Award

This is my first time to receive an award and it's really exciting...it made me so happy.  It is an honor to receive this and the FABULOUS THANK YOU belongs to...Menopausal Mother.  Her blog URL is this: http://menopausalmother.blogspot.com
  


This award has rules I need to post and follow.  Rules to the Fabulous Blog Award:

1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
2. Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
3. Name 5 things that you love.
4. Name 5 things you hate.
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.


FIVE (5) FABULOUS MOMENTS

1. First Award in School.  If I remember it correctly (sorry sign of aging...hahaha!), the first award I received was "Most Behaved".  But the most vivid real award I got in elementary was First Honors.  It was in Grade Five.

2. First Day in College.  I feel so awesome that day, it's like I was an eagle who was able to spread its wings for the first time.  I was pretty thrilled and nervous at the same time in anticipation of new life to come.

3. On-the Job-Training at PinoyCentral in ABS-CBN.  Aside from feeling elated because I got to enter the premise of one of the big TV networks in the Philippines, I also felt inspired working because my Tom Cruise look alike crush was there. Hehehe...

4. Buying my very first cellphone.  I remember it was Nokia 5210.  I was proud of myself at that time because I bought it from my own income.

5. First Love.  Uhuh...I still remember the thump..thump..thump..


FIVE (5) THINGS I LOVE:

Since this is about "things",  I'm not going to include God and my family.

1. Chocolate.  I love dark chocolate better.  But any chocolate will be okay.  I'm not that picky.

2. Reading.  This is a hobby I will not drop just like that.  A day will not pass without me reading anything.

3. Watching Movies.  Most of the movies I like to watch are sci-fi, horror, historical, action, magical or combination of any of these.  I watch few melodramatic or romantic films.

4. Pinks and Violets.  This pertains to things with these two colors together.  It makes me feel young and lively whenever I see or wear these colors.

5. Pancit Guisado and Fried Chicken.  I can eat pansit everyday, really.  And about chicken, I remember when I was a child, I used to eat all including the marrows.  Although, I don't like the feet, the neck and the butt.   


FIVE (5) THINGS I HATE:

1. Waiting for too long.  It hurts my lower back because I feel something is piercing me.  It feels like lots of little "thunders" hitting my back so I really don't like to sit and wait for a very long time.

2. Noise / Noisy.  It gives me headache.

3. Seeing large number of ants together or ant colony.  It gives me goose bumps that could last for hours.

4. Waking me up when it's not yet time for me to wake up.  This does not only give me headache, it also get me up on the wrong side of the bed so to speak.  This is a big no no unless it's emergency.

5. Rummage through my things.  One can only do this if I've given my permission, otherwise, you'll hear a very long lecturing from me or...I'll throw endless questions at you.


FIVE (5) DESERVING BLOGGERS:


Aditi Tanwar: http://sstepintomylifee.blogspot.com/
Ann Brien: http://annbrien.blogspot.com/
JH Alms: http://tksalaulasatinta.blogspot.com/
Melanie Jean Juneau: http://motherofnine9.blogspot.ca
Gina McKnight: http://ginamc.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. tons of gratitude for this, joan.. i really appreciate it.. you are fabulous.. keep up the good work.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe! thank you so much Joan :) that's one very lovely surprise. I've written a post thanking you. Check out my recent post.
    Thanks once again xoxo :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for your comment! I appreciate it. Be blessed!

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Jeepney Sayings

Etiquette in a Jeepney

Single Blessedness